TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I kept the tics the same size as the OEM tics in case
People Seeking Info

Subject I kept the tics the same size as the OEM tics in case

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on September 03, 2010 at 6:11 AM
  This message has been viewed 189 times.

In Reply To Still sold, but on second glance the ticks look a bit posted by Jim (Selin Design) on September 03, 2010 at 01:33 AM

Message someone only wanted the speedo gauge. I took into consideration that any changes in the MPH gauge may need duplicating in the RPM gauge since they are the most noticed gauges and have larger fonts. I made the size of the numbers in the MPH gauge a little smaller because of crowdedness and the need for more space due to the extra numbers. I thought I should compensate for this so I reduced the size of the RPM numbers slightly too. But as you can see in the pictures, it's not that noticeable after all. Something I should also mention is that the pictures make the tics and numbers look larger than they actually are. When trying to take a picture, the light blurred them into something larger. These are the only pictures I've taken so far and I'm not happy about the way they look. They make them look like those big font indiglow gauges you see being sold on Ebay. I'm going to try to take some better pictures after I've put the cluster in my car.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Watch an ECZA meet caravan!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.